Our Restoration Work Is Guaranteed
No Charge For Items That Can’t Be Restored
It’s important to take immediate, appropriate action. With the exception of scorched or severely water damaged items, the good news is that draperies, rugs and clothing can usually be refurbished after a fire.
Our Fire and Water Damage Restoration Services serve insurance companies, contractors and individuals with special cleaning needs related to smoke damage.
We pick-up and clean your garments, then run them through an ozone treatment (a deodorizing process that breaks up the smoke molecule to eliminate the odors).
We employ a detailed computerized inventory and billing system to catalog and maintain your personal belongings. Finally, we provide a secure storage facility while you get back on your feet.
Our restoration work is guaranteed. You won’t be charged for the cleaning of items that cannot be restored.
For emergencies contact
- We respond to a call from an adjuster, contractor or individual 24 hours a day.
- After the initial contact has been made, our technician will walk through the disaster site at your earliest convenience.
- Understanding that you’ll need some clothing or household items right away, we provide priority cleaning of these items and return them immediately.
- Prior to dry/wet-cleaning/washing, we use a deodorizing process that actually breaks up the smoke molecule to eliminate the odor. This deodorization process is called an ozone treatment. The ozone treatment produces an oxidizing agent that creates the same sweet smelling air associated with a rain storm.
- Use us as your personal closet! We’ll story your clothes at no cost for as long as necessary
When you’re ready, we deliver your items!